What is ODIN?
ODIN is a top tier, HIPAA-compliant video conferencing application built right into SARA. With ODIN you can schedule a remote video conference with your clients if they have a mobile phone or computer with internet access and a camera.
There is no need for your clients to download an app. It all works seamlessly with all web modern browsers.
Particularly due to the COVID-19 pandemic, human service agencies are using video apps such as Zoom or Google Meet to engage clients “face-to-face.” While these are great applications for business or personal use, they have several serious shortcomings regarding their use with caseworkers and clients.
- High quality, stable platform. ODIN uses the same platform as Doctor On Demand®.
- Fully HIPAA-Compliant. You can discuss sensitive health information without privacy concerns.
- Fully integrated with the SARA scheduler. No need to schedule video conferences separately.
- Includes chat and case notes which are automatically uploaded to your CMS.
- Automatic annotation of who, date, time, and who participated, which is uploaded to your CMS case note.
- One thousand hours of video conferencing included free of charge.